iBubble is the first autonomous underwater drone designed by Notilo Plus. It has a battery life of one hour and can dive to a depth of 60 m (197 ft).
Featuring pioneering underwater positioning technology, iBubble is the diver’s personal camera operator, capable of capturing professional-quality films underwater, making the experience truly unique. It allows the option for surface remote control, as well as boasts the best performance in the Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) market. Available in versions developed for leisure and for professional users, iBubble fulfills every client requirement.
The iBubble ROV is an environmentally-conscious device. It does not disturb the fragile marine ecosystem thanks to its minimal noise emission levels and its special obstacle avoidance capability. iBubble can be used for sports and entertainment filming, diving instruction, wildlife protection, search and rescue operations, naval or underwater infrastructure maintenance, and subsea patrolling.
• iBubble has an onboard lithium-ion battery
• Can dive to a depth of 60 meters (197 feet)
• 1-hour battery life
• Pioneering autonomous positioning system
• Acoustic system with sonar transmission
• Remote control in real-time for the diver
• Obstacle detection technology
• Compact drone platform and 6-degrees-of-freedom control make it the -most agile device on the market