The HM 22 Open is a vessel of powerful appearance and excellent maritime performance.
It stands out for its sporty lines, while its interior is enriched with comfortable deck benches that can be transformed into an extra sunbed. The vessel also contains a cabin that can be entered through the skipper’s console. Plenty of space for fun and relaxation, as well as for storage, are important features that make a day on the water more convenient.
The stern seat with a lid with hydraulic lifting system contains a large box for fishing gear, skis and other necessary equipment, which indicates the true purpose of this boat – HM 22 Open is adapted for cruising, fishing or water skiing with family and friends.
The new dynamic design of the control console fits perfectly into the environment of distinctive comfort and fast hull. This powerful planing hull enables developing high speeds (up to 47 nm / h with a maximum engine power of 150 hp) and safe navigation, both on the river and at sea. The vessel was tested on a sea trial several times with a 100 hp engine, loaded with 5 adults, and showed exceptional sailing characteristics.
The key features of HM 22 Open:
- Large seating booth in the bow section, to which a table can be added
- Very high sides of the boat that provide maximum safety and comfort on big waves
- Comfortable aft bench
- Two seats, for the skipper and a passenger, fully adjustable in height and forward/backward position
- Extra reinforced hull that can withstand up to 200hp (not standard for this category of vessel)
- Instrument panel adjusted to the driver
- Wide range of accessories
- Fuel tank of 140L